Andrews Adobe is one of the oldest existing buildings in S.L.O. County, built around 1800 by Mission Indians. The oldest continuously lived in adobe structure in the county, it has had various owners/occupants, from the majordomo of Mission S.L.O. de Tolosa, to prominent businessman J.P. Andrews. Purported hideout of cattle and gold bandits in early 1850s.
currently a private residence