Catlin Cemetery is the oldest Pioneer Cemetery in Cowlitz County, in use since 1849. Located on a steep hillside once called Goat Hill, on land donated by pioneer John C. Leonard, the cemetery was first part of the town of Catlin, then Kelso, and is now within the Longview city limits. The cemetery has over 150 marked gravesites and numerous unmarked burials.
Cowlitz County Washington Cemetery Records Thru 1983. Longview, WA. Lower Columbia Genealogical Society, 1989.