The Silva House (in Historic Heritage Square & Science Park)
The Silva House was built in 1900 by Phoenix liquor dealer A.F.C. Kirchoff, who rented it out to make some extra income. The architecture is interesting in that it combines the bungalow style with neoclassical revival elements. In 1906, he sold it to Glendale rancher and warehouse owner Alejandro Silva, who leased it for the next 20 years. The family owned the house until 1977 when the city acquired it. During the following decades it became a museum and several restaurants, including the current British-themed one, The Rose and Crown, which opened in 2008.
"The Silva House," accessed September 4, 2017. http://heritagesquarephx.org/the-silva-house.