The theater changed names three times over the years. It was renamed Hardy's Theatre in 1931 and a sign bearing that name still features prominently on the building's facade. In 1978, it was renamed the Mexico Theatre. The theater once bore a large vertical sign bearing that name, but the sign was removed in 2005.
Since 2005, the building has functioned as the Spanish Evangelical Church.