Clio Logo

Originally called the Practical Agriculture Building when the north wing was completed in 1879, Anderson Hall is the headquarters of the administration of Kansas State University. The building was renamed "Anderson Hall" in 1902 in honor of John Alexander Anderson, the second president of the university.


  • Anderson Hall is the central administrative building of Kansas State University
  • Anderson Hall in 1902