Clio Logo

Bayside’s building was originally a church, built in 1957 and expanded by Bayside in 2004. Founded in 1932 by the Sisters of Social Services, the non-profit is one of the only remaining settlement houses in Southern California. Bayside relocated from downtown's Little Italy to Linda Vista in 1978, largely in response to the influx of Asian immigrants as a result of the Vietnam War. A community garden was added in 2011.


  • Bayside Community Center