Clio Logo

This 60-foot structure was built shortly after the tornado in 1924 as the first home of Lorain’s Mother Masonic Lodge No. 552, which was originally organized in 1889. This building is Beaux Arts, Neo-Classical style, made apparent by its Greek Doric columnns lining the exterior walls to replicate King Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem, and its symmetrical design, including its grand entrances, modular windows and ornate cornice. This building is now home to New Deliverance Ministries.