This Italianate designed building, which was built in 1882, is the oldest brick building that stands along Broadway. When the building was first built, the First National Bank of Lorain resided in the beautifully constructed building with its long thin windows embellished by stone caps, ornamental framing, and a cornice supported with brackets. The building became used by Citizens Savings Bank until 1905. Since then, the building was utilized by Ohio Public Service Co., McAnn Thomas Shoes, and the Lorain Business College, which occupied the building for over 60 years. Currently, Janasko Insurance, which moved from the Broadway Building in 1976, operates out of the old brick structure.