This building was an integral part of Lorain’s success with its Beaux-Arts Elemental design. The building has held many different businesses over the years, such as Lloyd’s Bar, Witt Music Store, Beneficial Finance Co. of Lorain, and Gelman Abraham Fruits. In 1941, Sun Novelty moved into the brick building and has been open ever since, providing materials to teachers from all over northern Ohio.