Formerly the Pantheon Theatre, the Tender family bought this building in 1923 and later renamed it the Tivoli Theatre. The family changed the main form of entertainment in the 700-seat theater from burlesque shows to film. The theater showed its last films in 1977 and served as a bingo hall until it was demolished in 1985. In the early 2000s, the building was reconstructed to mirror its former appearance and became the headquarters for FireFish. Now, United Way resides in the building.