This art center is located within buildings designed for the California Pacific International Exposition. Constructed in 1935 to resemble a village in Spain, these buildings were later used by artists in the Great Depression and were used to house soldiers during World War II. The village is now home to local artists and craftspeople who display and sell their work to visitors. The village also hosts art classes and special events. The artisan studios are open daily.