This Italianate mansion was constructed by David Yager in 1867, then renovated by George Winthrop Fairchild in 1891 to be Queen Anne style. Fairchild served as a US congressman and as a chairman of the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company, which eventually became IBM. Since 1929, the building has hosted Oneonta Masonic Lodge No. 466. In 1974, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.