The 1907 church building was located at the present site of Chapman Technical, the former Post Office. The present building was built across the street in 1922 and added onto in 1938 and the 1960’s. This 3 story structure was entered on the National Register of Historic Places also on November 2000 as part of the St. Albans Main Street Historic District. Neo-Classical Revival in style. This buff brick church has square tower on corner with side of pierced blocks in a vertical pattern. Bronze steeple with a cross on top. Two story gabled section adjacent to tower has three large round arch stained glass windows. Its facade is decorated with Doric pilasters and a tall stained glass window.