16 Main Street, Parkville M.O. 64152
Originally the N. Samuels Dry Goods Store (1890-1918). The Jacobson Brothers purchased the building in 1920 and remodeled the structure. In 1925, Etta Hobbs opened another dry goods store. During the late 1930s, the U.S. Postal Service expanded into the store. The structure is currently owned by Dave Williams and houses Finder's Keepers.
Photo from 1930 of the original shop.
Photo of the current building.
Flood level sign on entryway.
Photo of the interior stairwell.
Photo of recent damage following car accident in 2017.