Clio Logo

The structure was erected in 1927 and provided services to local citizens as a filling (gas) station. The station furnished easy access for drivers on Main Street and FF Highway. Currently the structure is being renovated as a food establishment names Pirate Pete's.


  • Picture of current building.
Architectural and Art Historical Research. An Architectural/Historic Survey. 1st ed. Vol. 1. Kansas City: Architectural and Art Historical Research, 1994. Print.