H.L. Trigg Building (Elizabeth City State University)
Named for Harold Leonard Trigg, President of Elizabeth City State Teachers College (1939-45), the Trigg Building was built in 1939 in a Colonial Revival style and expanded in 195/69. It has served multiple purposes over time, as a library (named for G.R. Little, as the current library is), archives, student union, administration building (named for Marion D. Thorpe, as the current administration building is) and now office building.