Clio Logo

Historic 2-story, wooden former residence for every CEO of ECSU and their families except Drs. Moore, Burnim, and Gilchrist. Constructed 1923 and known also as the “Vice Principal’s Residence,” since it was first occupied by –then Vice Principal Bias, it was renovated (1992) for its current usage and was renovated again (2004) a matched State Historic Preservation grant.