Clio Logo

Palestinian immigrants who lived in the Southside neighborhood organized their own congregation in 1954 with the hope of raising enough funds so that they could build a mosque. After years of renting facilities, the congregation was able to purchase their a small church in 1963. In 1978, construction began on this facility, which was completed three years later and presently serves thousands of Muslim families throughout the metro area.