Athens B&O Train Depot
Constructed in 1893 to serve the CW&B Railroad, this station became known as the Athens B&O Depot when the Baltimore and Ohio Line acquired the route later that same year. The station was renovated and expanded significantly in 1915, reflecting the rapid growth of the area. Rail service stopped in 1981 and the station was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. The station was one of over forty rail stations that once served Athens County.