The Landmark Studio for the Arts
Built in 1886 as a Methodist Church in the Victorian style, the Landmark Studio for the Arts (LSA) retains the church’s original 20-foot stained glass window, woodwork, and steeple. In 1988, a grassroots arts group renovated the church to incorporate the stage and add two dressing rooms. Since 2003, a new roof, new lobby floors, and new front doors have been installed. There are plans to repair the mortar and windows. The community theatre group that owns the building presents theatrical productions and sponsors a youth troupe of students who are mentored in dramatic arts and are provided a space for their productions and activities. The Landmark is open year-round for public programs.