Cleveland Street Post Office
This historic post office was designed by architect Theodore Skinner and completed in 1933 by the Walt and Sinclair construction firm of Florida. The building features limestone from the Florida keys and was built to resemble the seaside villas that had become synonymous with the famous resorts being built throughout this section of Florida. The post office is an anchor of Clearwater's historic district and was placed on the National Register of Historical Places in 1981.
Mike Kolettis, "Cleveland Street Post Office," Clearwater, Pinellas County History Project accessed 10/27/16 https://pinellascountyhistory.wordpress.com/2014/03/05/cleveland-street-post-office-clearwater-fl/