J.J Bridges House
When this historic home was constructed in 1916, it became the first Colonial Revival Style dwelling constructed in Orlando. designed by Wilson C. Ely for retired clergyman Rev. John J Bridges. On January 26, 1984, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places. Rev John J. Bridges and his wife Isobel retired to Orlando following a successful career as a clergyman in New York and northern New Jersey.
Backstory and Context
Effective News Theme By Themelions Team. "Historic Landmarks." City of Orlando City Planning Division. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 Nov. 2016.
"J J Bridges House." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 03 Oct. 2016
“J.J Bridges.” OpenBuildings. Web. 201
Moore, Ernest C. "Historic Landmarks." The Journal of Higher Education 4.9 (1933): 500. Web.