The Marion Block building was sold in 1908-1909 and renamed the Holder Block. It housed a retail establishment, Nathan's, which was opened by Nathan Emanuel and Herman Kaminski. Nathan's offered dry goods, clothing, boots, and shoes. It was later purchased by Solomon Benjamin and Louis Fox.
In 1912, The Court Pharmacy located in storefront space on the Broadway side. Its slogan was The Drug Store on the Square and at its entrance had a mosaic floor which contained the words Drug Store. The mosaic floor can still be seen today when entering Harry's Seafood.
By 1940, it had reverted back to its original name of Marion Block.