Weld County Courthouse
Completed between 1915 and 1917, this four-story courthouse is distinguished by its ten columnns made of Colorado white marble and its stained glass windows. The limestone building features a combination of Neoclassical and Beaux-Arts design. The building has been restored thanks to state grants and its ornate relief ceilings, murals, and detailed ironwork staircases look much as they did when the building was dedicated on July 4, 1917.
Backstory and Context