The Finnish American Heritage Center Archive and Museum contains the largest collection of Finnish-American materials in the world. It is operated by Finlandia University. Items include archival records, artifacts, artwork and genealogical records. Its most notable items are two bibles commissioned by Queen Christina of Sweden in 1624, which were part of the first editions of the Bible translated into Finnish. In all, the museum holds 20,000 items and artifacts. The university established the archives in 1932, from which the Heritage Center and museum emerged.