St. Mary's Catholic Church was constructed in 1850-51 in the Gothic style. The church was built of brick and has pointed arches in the windows and above the doors. The spire is octagonal with louvered openings. Small pointed gables at the eight corners of the bell tower sit at the base of the pointed spire. The current art glass windows replaced the original clear glass in 1888.
(Mayors Eagles Project- 2016)