Louisville and Nashville Depot
Built in 1907, the Louisville and Nashville Depot in Evergreen was one of the town's first buildings with electricity. It was constructed by the Louisville and Nashville Railroad and today houses the town's Chamber of Commerce offices. There is also conference room in building that is available for rent. Outside there is a red caboose is on display. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.
Backstory and Context