Covington County Courthouse and Jail
Located in Andalusia, the Covington County Courthouse and Jail were built between 1914-1916. The arrival of the Central of Georgia Railroad in 1899 initiated a significant period of growth during the next decade. A new courthouse (and jail) was needed to accommodate the needs of the growing population. The buildings were placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1989.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covington_County_Courthouse_and_Jail Martha A. Conner & Steven Kay. "Covington County Courthouse and Jail," National Register of Historic Places. 1-28-89.