Berry Brothers Bolt Works, 1888-
Completed in 1888 and renovated for use by modern businesses, this building was home of the Berry Brothers Bolt Factory, a company that made parts for horse-drawn buggies. The owners adjusted their business to accommodate the shift to "horseless carriages" making bolts for leading automobile manufacturers. The building was restored in the early 2000s and maintains its architectural integrity with its gabled roof and classic brick exterior.
Editorial Staff, State History Publications, Ohio Historic Places Dictionary, Volume 2 (2008) p. 419