Annie Oakley House
Built in 1913, this house is the only surviving residence in the country that was either or owned or occupied, as a permanent residence, by the famous sharpshooter Annie Oakley. She and her husband, Frank Butler, lived here until 1917 when they came out of retirement to start performing again. The house, which overlooks the Choptank River, is a private residence and not open to visitors. However it is possible to stop on the street to view the house.