Cedar Key Historical Society
The Cedar Key Historical Society was founded in 1977 by local resident Polly Pillsbury, who, with her husband, moved here in the early 1970s. The museum is located in the old Lutterloh building, which was built in 1871 by attorney M.J. Lutterloh. Another restored house, the Andrews House, is also owned by the historical society. The museum's exhibits chronicle the history of Cedar Key, exploring the railroading and fiber and brush industries, and how medicine was practiced.
The Cedar Key Historical Society