The Castle (aka Fort Peace)
The Castle is situated in midtown Atlanta near the High Museum of Art. The structure was built by Atlanta businessman Ferdinand McMillan as his private residence in 1904. The home housed a number of facilities related to the local arts community following McMillan's death and was named a historic landmark in 1989. The structure is now owned by New York investor Bryan Latham.
Backstory and Context
For additional information about the Castle please see the city of Atlanta's webpage at http://www.atlantaga.gov/index.aspx?page=455.