Anita Tuvin Schlechter Auditorium
A complex cultural center that could seat nearly half of the college community at the time at full capacity, the Anita Tuvin Schlechter Auditorium was dedicated on May 22, 1971. The building was designed by Architects Collaborative, Inc. and constructed at a cost of $2.2 million. Louis Alfred Tuvin, a member of the graduating class of 1910, generously donated $500,000 toward the building project in memory of his daughter, for whom the building is named. Known more familiarly as ATS, the auditorium serves as a versatile space for lectures, debates, concerts, and performances of all variety.