Clio Logo

This historic railroad depot connected the city of Church Point to the Opelousas, Gulf and Northeast Railroad (OG& NE) between 1907 and 1977. The former depot is now a park, complete with several historical markers that preserve the history of the depot and its importance to the city.


  • Le Parc Du Vieux Depot
  • This historic marker was dedicated in 1992.