The Robert E. Lee School, now the Lee Academy For the Arts, is a historic building in Paris, Tennessee. It was built in 1893, replacing another school which had burned down in 1891. The new building's name was City High School before changing to Robert E. Lee School in 1910. It served as a school until 1975 when other buildings were constructed. The Parish Special School district used then used the building until 2001. Restoration efforts began in 2001 and the Lee Academy for the Arts opened two years later. The academy teaches visual and performing arts classes for all ages.