Shawneetown Bank is a historic former bank building in Old Shawneetown, Illinois. It was built in 1841 in the Greek Revival style and was home to the Bank of Illinois until 1854 when it shut down. Other banks were located in the building thereafter. The town was an important commercial center and was a major outlet for the salt industry. A devastating flood in 1937 severely damaged the building and in 1942 it closed for good. It is owned by the Illinois Historic Preservation Agency and is currently not open to the public.