Founded in 1977, the Warrick County Museum is dedicated to preserving the county's history. It is located in the former Ella Williams School which was constructed in 1901 and dedicated to her in 1926. The school remained open until 1976. The museum features exhibits about pioneer life and the history of county and its citizens. It is also available as a community meeting space.