Clio Logo

Beginning in 1909 the factory was the site of a wagon works, but in 1917 it made a transition to the automobile industry by shifting to the manufacture of open two-wheel trailers designed for hauling animals to market. During the 1920s the company began manufacturing truck-trailers. Their products were used nationwide and the Edgerton factory was the world's largest trailer manufacturing company.


  • Outside the factory
  • Inside the factory