Built as a headquarters for the Grand Army of the Republic and dedicated in 1891, Memorial Hall has served as the headquarters for several veteran's organizations and holds artifacts and exhibits related to the service of local residents in conflicts from the Civil War to the present. The building is made entirely of Monson granite and features the Richardsonian Romanesque style of architecture.