Built in 1959 for Duey and Julia Wright, this house is one of the last ones American architect Frank Lloyd Wright designed. It is L-shaped and believed to resemble a music note to honor the Wrights (who were related to the architect) who owned a music store. Frank Lloyd Wright described his design style as Usonian. The house embodies Usonian principles: it fits in well with the landscape, features dominant horizontal lines and overhangs, was constructed using natural materials, and was designed with simplicity. Duey and Julia's grandson, Michael Wright, planned in 1999 to restore the house and have it become the headquarters for the Corporate Executive Office of Midwest Communication, which owns several radio stations in the midwest. It is not clear who owns the house now. Nevertheless, it is still a private residence but can be partially seen from the street.