The Dells Mill is a historic five-story gristmill located in the town of Augusta, Wisconsin, southeast of Eau Claire. It was built in 1864 along Bridge Creek and a pond was created as well. It served not only as a mill, where farmers had their wheat ground, but as a social gathering place. Over time a small community was created there. A hotel, school and store were constructed. The mill operated until 1968. Today it is a museum. The mill was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.
The Dells Mill