Clio Logo

Established in 1976, the Edgewood Heritage Park is an outdoor museum that includes numerous historical replications of structures from the pioneer days such as a cafe, gazebo dogtrot log cabin, blacksmith store, country store, barber shop, syrup mill and schoolhouse, features more than a dozen historic and replica structures including a café, gazebo, dog-trot cabin, blacksmith shop, country store, barber shop, syrup mill and schoolhouse. Multiple festivals in which docents dress in 1900-period clothing are held at the park annually.