The San Bernardino County Museum is a natural and cultural history museum in Redlands, California focusing on the local region and the southwest United States. It offers special, permanent and online exhibits, and several educational programs for people of all ages. It also has a live animal discovery center and research collections. The museum maintains several branches sites in nearby cities including Chino, Yucaipa, Colton, and others.
The museum was founded in 1952 by the San Bernardino Museum Foundation and opened in 1957. It was donated to the San Bernardino County in 1961 and later moved from its location in Bloomington to Redlands in 1974.