Clio Logo

Hollenberg Pony Express Station was built by Gerat H. Hollenberg in 1858. It served travelers on the Oregon and California Trails. The cabin also served riders on the Pony Express. Hollenberg traded with emigrants on the trails, operated the westernmost Pony Express station in Kansas, and provided relay services for the Overland Mail. The building has never been moved and retains its original dimensions.