The federal post office in Magnolia, Mississippi, built between 1936-1937, is located in the central business district and is one of 32 post offices built in the state during the Great Depression. It is an imposing structure designed in the Colonial Revival style, which was typical during the Great Depression and New Deal era. It is one of the city's most prominent buildings and in fact is the only known building of its style in Magnolia. The post office was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1993. There appears to be little information available about renovations, additions, etc. since its construction.