In 1926 the Hills Bros. moved to 2 Harrison Street, a Romanesque revival style building designed by George W. Kelham. During World War II, due to the war effort, the company had to stop using metal containers and replaced them with glass jars. In 1984 the company purchased the trademark and manufacturing facilities of the Chase and Sanborn Coffee Company. A year later the brand was purchased by Nestle who sold it to the Sara Lee Corporation in 1999. The brand was purchased again in 2006 by Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA.
In 2012 the building was taken over by Wharton, San Francisco, a satellite of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Today Google, Inc and Mozzila Corporation have offices on several floors of the building.