Tracy Historical Museum
The Tracy Historical Museum is operated by the West Side Pioneer Association in partnership with the City of Tracy in the “old” Tracy Post Office building at 1141 Adam Street.
Backstory and Context
The Tracy Historical Museum first opened its doors in May 1993 in the old Boy Scout Hut at 2302 Bessie Avenue. After almost ten years on Bessie Ave., a larger space was needed to house the growing collection of artifacts and photos. In March 2003 the museum moved to its current location in the historic 1937 post office building owned by the City of Tracy.