Shandy Hall is a historic home that is operated as a house museum by the Western Reserve Historical Society. The first four rooms of this historic home were constructed in 1815 by Robert Harper, the original settler of Harpersfield. Completed in 1830, this 17-room home includes the original cellar kitchen with cooking fireplace as well as a formal parlor furnished with American Empire furniture. Guests can also tour the home's splendid banquet room with covered ceiling and wallpaper that was imported from France in the 19th century. On the grounds, original shrubs and trees shade flower and herb gardens.