Bank of Echo Building and Museum
The Echo Bank Building, constructed in 1920 by Joseph Cunha, was opened in 1921. It is an example of the Roman Classical style of the 20th century. Raymond W. Hatch designed the building. The exterior is glazed terra cotta and brick. The interior features marble flooring and iron-banking teller’s cages. The bank is now a local history museum.