Sherman County Courthouse
The Sherman County Courthouse was built in 1899, only ten years after the county was organized. The building was designed by Charles H. Burggraf and features the Queen Anne style. The building had a cupola, but this was removed in the late1950s following a damaging storm. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.